Helping you to Enforce Your Judgment
In most cases, it can be easier to be awarded a monetary judgment then it is to enforce one. In today's market 80% of court judicial judgments remain unpaid according to the National Judgement Network. As the person or business awarded the judgment, or creditor, it is your responsibility to enforce the judgment. The courts will not do it for you. With that in mind, you might ask, "What do I have to do to enforce the judgment?" It isn't a task you can effectively do on your own. Your debtor may refuse to pay, hide assets, or even disappear. That's where Cold Case Recovery comes in.
All judgments submitted to Cold Case Recovery are individually assessed. The criteria used for selecting a judgment are confidential, but the resources include public records, internal records and verifications. Public records are searched for bankruptcies, judgments, liens and assets such as real property or business filings. Our internal records are checked to determine if there is any prior business history with the debtor. We also take care of all paperwork, court filings, and court appearances.
Suceeding Where Others Fail
Working With Us
- We have the resources, expertise, and determination.
- We have the legal power to uncover and seize debtor assets and sources of income.
- We obtain access to information regarding where debtors are employed and where they bank.
- We locate where they reside and possibly own property.
- Cold Case Recovery will garnish, seize, lien and levy assets to secure the debt.
- We track a debtor's every footprint from state to state throughout the USA.
Never pay out-of-pocket expenses
No Cost Guarantee
We neither charge an application fee nor require you to cover any upfront expenses. We purchase the judgment from you for a percentage of anything we recover from the debtor. All expenses of court fees and costs incurred in the enforcement of the judgment are advanced by Cold Case Recovery. Some exceptions may apply.
If you're ready to start collecting on your judgments, then get in touch with us!
*Some Exceptions May Apply